- Finished our Milton customizations [Prep 37, Prep 38]
- Explored the Freedom E SDK [RISCY 4]
- Studied some of the CSRs [RISCY 5]
- Dove deep into the PLIC [RISCY 6, RISCY 7, RISCY 9]
- Leveled up our bit-twiddling intuition [RISCY 8]
- Learned to read some GNU inline assembler [RISCY 10]
- Studied the instruction encoding [RISCY 11]
February was a huge month for RISCY BUSINESS. With Milton out of the way, we've began focusing exclusively on RISC-V. All of the videos have been renumbered such that RISCY BUSINESS is a seperate series from the stream preparation videos, and playlists have been created for each. RISCY BUSINESS is now an official project on Handmade Network as well! riscy.handmade.network Miblo has been hired to create annotations for RISCY BUSINESS, and the annotations for all of February's videos are up. You can find them in the youtube descriptions of each video.
As always, thank you for your support, and stay RISCY!