- Studied GPIO [RISCY 24]
- Studied the OTP [RISCY 25]
- Studied LED inversion via GPIO [RISCY 26]
- Studied Pulse-Width Modulation [RISCY 27, RISCY 28, RISCY 29_1, RISCY 29_2]
- Read Chapter 1.1 of COAD [COAD 1]
- Studied the LED Fade Demo [RISCY 30]
This month we hit the books hard, learning all about driving LEDs via GPIO with PWM. Not only that, but we started a companion series to RISCY BUSINESS called the "Book Club" in which we read books relevant to RISC-V. We've kicked the Book Club off with the book "Computer Organization And Design RISC-V Edition" by Patterson & Hennessy.
The Book Club playlist is available on riscy.tv and is numbered separately from the main series.
Stay RISCY everyone!