- Read COAD 2.6 [COAD 20]
- Read COAD 2.7 [COAD 21]
- Read COAD 2.8 [COAD 22, COAD 23]
- Read RISC-V Reader 2.4-2.5 [Reader 4]
- Planned the RISC-V PC build more [RISCY 64]
- Unboxed SSD & USB card [RISCY 64]
- Did some maintenance of the pcalc XCB backend [pcalc 15]
- Looked through clang compiler warnings for pcalc [pcalc 16]
Nothing too exciting to report this month other than slow and steady progress. The book club has been going great with lots of COAD episodes, and I returned to the RISC-V Reader as well! With all the hardware in hand, we are growing ever closer to having a RISC-V PC built. The pcalc maintenance is not very interesting or exciting work, but it has been an important step and an aid in re-familiarising myself with the codebase after not working on it in a while.
Stay RISCY, everyone!